The Arizona Soccer Association (ASA) is thrilled to be able to offer the soccer community a variety of workshop sessions at the upcoming ASA 2020 Leadership Summit.
The 2020 Leadership Summit is geared towards providing leadership and development opportunities to the Arizona soccer community. The 2020 Leadership Summit, which is held in conjunction with the Arizona Soccer Association Annual General Meeting and Awards Gala Dinner, will be located at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West (860 N Riverview, Mesa AZ 85201).
The schedule for the 2020 Leadership Summit workshop sessions and who will be presenting are below. Each attendee will rotate between the four morning workshop sessions. The afternoon schedule will be held in just one room. The Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday, January 26, and the Awards Gala Dinner will be held following Saturday’s schedule.
Morning Workshop Sessions
- Joe Kaye with ExpandaBrand USA (marketing for clubs)
- Dana Hooper with Global Law Firm Greenberg Traurig (volunteer/independent contractor/employee responsibilities and harassment in the work place)
- Dave Buchanan with GotSoccer
- Bryce Nalepa with Banner Health (concussion protocol)
Afternoon Workshop Sessions
- Chris Blundell - Arizona Soccer Association Director of Player Development (DOC Meeting)
- Derek Yen - Arizona Soccer Association League Commissioner (DOC Meeting)
- Todd Sergi - State Referee Administrator (DOC Meeting)
- Michael Rabasca - Toronto FC II Head Coach & Toronto FC Director of High Performance
Saturday, January 25 Schedule
7:30 - 8:30 Registration
8:30 - 9:15 First Workshop Session
9:30 - 10:15 Second Workshop Session
10:30 - 11:15 Third Workshop Session
11:30 - 12:15 Fourth Workshop Session
1:00 - 2:00 Michael Rabasca Presentation
2:00 - 4:00 DOC Meeting
5:00 - 6:30 Social Hour at Awards Gala Dinner
6:30 - 8:30 Awards Gala Dinner
8:30 - 10:00 Casino Night