Register for Tryouts
Open to all Arizona Boys & Girls 2005-2012
You can still play for your club and high school team and participate in ODP
Arizona's ODP serves as another identification tool for players looking to get exposure to college and U.S. Soccer scouts
DRESS CODE FOR TRYOUTS
- Do not wear any club gear on shorts, socks, etc. - club bags to bring your gear in is ok.
- All players must bring a soccer ball and shinguards.
- Bring extra water - ASA will not be providing any centralized hydration.
Arizona Soccer Association is looking forward to seeing everyone at ODP Tryouts ton August 14 and 15 at the Grande Sports World (12684 W Gila Bend Hwy) in Casa Grande.
There has been tremendous interest in the ASA ODP program for the past few years and the number of players registering for this year's tryouts has increased, which is a testament to the quality of the ODP Staff and the results Arizona has produced at the last three ODP West Region Championships.
The tryout schedule is as follows:
8:00AM - 9:30AM | 2010/2011/2012 Boys & Girls
10:00AM - 11:30AM | 2009 Boys & Girls
12:00PM - 1:30PM | 2008/2006 Boys & Girls
2:00PM - 3:30PM | 2007/2005 Boys & Girls
Players should arrive an hour before their tryout to pick up their t-shirt. If you picked up your t-shirt you can go directly to your field after the field has been cleared from the previous tryout session. ASA will be also host a pre-tryout shirt pickup. A email will be send to those registered with details regarding this time in the coming weeks.
The following will be enforced:
- There will be no centralized hydration. Players must bring plenty of water.
- Masks will be worn by all coaches and ASA staff.
- To avoid congestion tryouts there is a half hour in between tryouts
- Players will not be allowed to enter their field until all players from the previous session have departed.
- Parents/Spectators will not be allowed on any of the fields/grass area during the tryouts. There will be designated areas that will not be considered part of the field that parents/spectators may sit however.