Welcome to the Footgolf Craze 2020!
Registration is now open
Date: June 19th
Group: Play individually or in a group of 6
Location: Augusta Ranch (2401 S Lansing, Mesa, AZ 85209)
Price: $20 per participant
- Must be 18 years of age (adult) and over.
- Must wear Tennis Shoes, or flats but NOT CLEATS, or spiked shoes.
- Must be at a distance of 6ft from competition at all times, and should practice Covid-19 state and governmental guidelines.
- The four best scores will be awarded.
- In case of a tie, a 10 yard shot elimination will be done by top competitors to define one winner per category. Winner will be the one that does not miss the 10 yard shot, even if sudden death is necessary.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Your ball must be easy to identify.
- Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- Out of bounds markers are annotated with white stakes. Place the ball within 2 steps from where the ball crossed between the white stakes receiving a one stroke penalty.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one stroke penalty