Desert Conference FIFA 20 Online Tournament
Registration Now Open - Must be registered in state you play in
New Mexico Registration
- XBOX Divisions & Results FOR SCHEDULE SEE BELOW (Click here to find your division and MLS team selected)
- Red Division
- Blue Division
- Yellow Division
- Green Division
- PS4 Division & Results FOR SCHEDULE SEE BELOW (Click here to find your division and MLS team selected)
- Black Division
- White Division
- Orange Division
- Purple Division
How will players play?
- This is a 1v1 Tournament
- At a mutually agreed upon time between Home and Away players.
- Players will play on their own console
Divisions: XBOX or PS4
- Only Arizona Soccer Association, Nevada Youth Soccer Association, Colorado Soccer Association, New Mexico Youth Soccer Association, and Utah Youth Soccer Association registered players.
- Must be 13 years and older
- Must use FIFA 20 only
- Divisions of 32 players
- Multiple Divisions meeting in the Grand Finale per console
- Maximum of 4 groups per platform
- Single-elimination format
- Players may only select an MLS team to play - must play with the same team throughout the tournament that they selected while registering.
- If a player uses the wrong team the game must restart immediately or the else it will be a forfeit.
- Game length must be 10 minute halves
- Must you live rosters.
- If end of regulation is a tie, play one 10 minute half to determine winner. If tie again, play another 10 minute half
- If disconnection occurs (defined as wifi outage, electrical outage, game crash, etc.) then the player who disconnects will automatically be disqualified. Who ever doesn't disconnect must provide a screenshot and email or text the phone number above prior to 9:00AM.
- If a player other than you plays under your gamertag you will be disqualified.
- One week format
- Player listed on top of division is the home player.
- Player listed on bottom of division is the away player.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE SCHEDULED TIMES BELOW
- Round of 32 in your Division must be played Monday 4/6 between noon and midnight. Must report score by 9:00AM on Tuesday.
- Round of 16 in your Division must be played Tuesday 4/7 between noon and midnight. Must report score by 9:00AM on Wednesday.
- Quarterfinals in your Division must be played on Wednesday 4/8 between noon and midnight. Must report score by 9:00AM on Thursday.
- Semifinals and Finals in your Division must be played on Thursday 4/9 Semi-Finals must be played between 12:00 Noon - 3 PM. Finals must be played between 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Must report score no later than 10:00 PM on Thursday by the Home Team.
- GRAND FINALE EVENT ON FRIDAY 4/10 will include Division winners in a FINAL 4. Winners of the FINAL 4 will play in the GRAND FINALE. The GRAND FINALE will be the best XBOX and PS4 player.
- IF YOU ADVANCE TO FRIDAY: You must create a Twitch account if you don't have one already. TEXT 602-568-2459 with your Twitch username and gamer tag.
How to report score
- Home player must contact their opponent (using XBOX Live or PS4 messaging) and confirm an agreed upon time to play their match.
- If the Home Team messages the Away Team and there is no response within 2 hours, message again.
- If by the end of the day the Away Team never responds and 2 attempts have taken place, the Home Team advances.
- Home Team must send proof of two attempts to the respective commissioner below.
- If the Home Team never messages the Away Team by 3 PM, the Away Team must message the Home Team and if no response by end of day, then the Away team advances but must send proof of the attempt to the respective commissioner below
- Photo submitted MUST LOOK like ones below
- Game must be played on the assigned day and time.
- Home player must take a picture/screenshot of the final score and include with system and division you are in. IF YOU ARE EMAILING, Subject line must indicate Platform and Division. For Example: XBOX red or PS4 blue
- For PS4 score reporting: Text image and information to PS4 Commissioner at 602-568-2459 and/or send email with image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For XBOX score reporting: Text image and information to XBOX Commissioner at 480-404-5744 and/or send email with image to email@example.com
- When reporting score, home player must include both players gamer tags.
- Home players must report scores no later than the deadlines listed above.
- If no score is reported, the away teams advance due to forfeit.
- If a match is unable to be played, both players are eliminated and a bye is awarded to the next opponent.
- If one player is unable to agree with the opponent on time to play, then both players will be disqualified from the event.
- If a player does not show up to the agreed upon time to play, then that player has 15 minutes to play.
- If a player doesn't show up after 15 minutes on the agreed upon time, their opponent should screenshot the agreed upon time in the XBOX or PS4 messenger and send to the email and/or phone number listed above.
- Away player has until 9:30 AM to protest the score if it is reported incorrectly. Results from each round will be posted on social media and/or the ASA website.
- Protests must be filed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of a score that needs to be corrected. Committee will rule and results can include expulsion of both players for breaking rules or misreporting scores.
- Player Communications - ASA does not monitor or block chat functions, comments, or other communications made by players. However, it is recommended that players do not share personal information with other players that they do not wish to be made public (e.g., name, personal cell-phone number, address, etc.). In addition, any abusive or obscene language used in communications may lead to disqualification of the offending player, and denial of access to the website.
- Reporting of any bullying, profanity, inappropriate language, or behavior should be reported to email@example.com.