Arizona Soccer Association
FIFA 20 Online Tournament
ASA Discord Page https://discord.gg/sFH9qmM to communicate with XBOX and PS4 Commissioners.
How will players play?
- This is a 1v1 Tournament
- At a mutually agreed upon time between Home and Away players.
- Players will play on their own console
Divisions: XBOX or PS4
- Players that have registered for an ASA Online Tournament are fully aware and responsible for understanding the private policy, gaming waiver, and site rules.
- Players are responsible to kickoff their match no more than 10 minutes from their match start time. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit.
- Match length must be 6 minute halves.
- If there is a tie, play one 6 minute half to determine winner. If there another tie, play another 6 minute half.
- Must use LIVE ROSTERS.
- Must select one Champions League Round of 16 team and play with same team throughout tournament.
- If disconnection occurs, then the player who disconnects will automatically be disqualified.
- Winners are responsible for reporting score (see info on how to do that to the left)
- If a player fails to play his/her scheduled match they will be disqualified from the tournament.
Pools A will play Monday, Pools B will play Tuesday, Pool C will play Wednesday, Pool D will play Thursday. All pools will play from 3:00PM-5:30PM. Winning Pool players will advance to Grand Finale on Friday.
Below are steps on how to locate what Pool you are in, your start time, and how to check in and report score
- Please locate your team by clicking "Event Schedule" on the left. Click "Matches" and locate your team and in which Pool you are in because that will determine what day you are playing this week.
- Pool A plays Monday starting at 3:00PM
- Pool B plays Tuesday starting at 3:00PM
- Pool C plays Wednesday starting at 3:00PM
- Pool D plays Thursday starting at 3:00PM
- After this click Brackets and select the Pool you are in. This will then show you your schedule. Reminder if you win you will play all your matches in one night
- To checkin follow these steps
- Click "Home" on the left side. After reading the rules on the left, scroll down to middle of page where the "Events" box is. You will see a button saying "View Match" with check in above it. Click the button.
- This will take you to your match portal with your opponent where you will click the "Check in" button once it opens up at 3:00PM - If you have a bye sit tight until 3:25 and that is when this process will begin for you and for winning players you will have to repeat this process in each round you win.
- Players have 10 minutes after 3:00 to check in. If players do not they are disqualified.
- After both players have checked in, it will load "Join the game lobby". Click Done. You can now click the chat button to talk to your opponent about who will send game invite and you gamertag in case you registered with different names on smash/xbox or ps4.
- Both players must report the score after the match. After one player submits score it will ask player to "confirm" score and then again to "Confirm" the match
- We highly suggest that if you win you take a screenshot of the match in case there is a dispute. If there is a dispute please visit us on our Discord