INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PROCESS
Please check with your club registrar for your club's procedures. Please do not send the paperwork to the US Soccer Federation. here is the link to the International Clearance Process.
TEAM AGE BRACKETS & MATRIX2019/20 SEASON
Age Groups for the seasonal year that begins September 1, 2019 and ends August 31, 2020
- 19U - January 1, 2001 and younger
- 18U - January 1, 2002 and younger
- 17U - January 1, 2003 and younger
- 16U - January 1, 2004 and younger
- 15U - January 1, 2005 and younger
- 14U - January 1, 2006 and younger
- 13U - January 1, 2007 and younger
- 12U - January 1, 2008 and younger
- 11U - January 1, 2009 and younger
- 10U - January 1, 2010 and younger
- 9U - January 1, 20011 and younger
- 8U - January 1, 20012 and younger
- 7U - January 1, 20013 and younger
Age-Group Matrix 2019/20 Season
- U7-U8: 5 players (minimum | 8 players (maximum)
- U9-U10: 7 players (minimum | 12 players (maximum)
- U11-U12: 7 players (minimum | 16 players (maximum)
- U13-U18: 7 players (minimum | 22 players (maximum)
- U19: 7 players (minimum | 22 players (maximum)
To transfer a player from one club to another during the seasonal year, the Player Transfer/Reel Form must be completed through the player's GotSoccer account using the following links
Player Release Form
Player Transfer Form
There must be a valid reason for a player to be released from a team. The player has violated rules of the USSF, USYSA, or the ASA. The player has moved beyond a reasonable travel distance; the determination of 'reasonable travel distance' is subject to definition by the ASA. The player is injured in such a manner that the player will not be able to participate for the remainder of the season. Please remember, a parents always has the right to request his/her child be released from a team.
NOVEMBER 1ST TRANSFER POLICY
Players who transfer from one club to another club after November 1st will be ineligible for participation in both Arizona Presidents Cup including Regionals and Nationals and the National Championship Series (known as Arizona State Cup, Far West Regionals, and US Youth Soccer Nationals) for that seasonal year. A transfer is defined as the process by which a player changed club affiliation, moving from one club and re-registering to a team within a different club within the same seasonal year.
- A maximum of five (5) transfer are allowed for teams which participate in the National Championship Series, known as Arizona State Cup.
- There is no limitation on transfers for teams participating in Arizona Presidents Cup.
- The November 1st transfer deadline does not apply to players registered as in house/rec/Tier 4.
- The November 1st transfer deadline does not apply to the 19U age group for State and Presidents Cup.
- This policy is in effect for Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Academy players.