INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE PROCESS
Please check with your club registrar for your club's procedures. Please do not send the paperwork to the US Soccer Federation. here is the link to the International Clearance Process.
TEAM AGE BRACKETS & MATRIX 2021/22 SEASON
Age Groups for the seasonal year that begins September 1, 2021 and ends August 31, 2022
- 19U - January 1, 2003 and younger
- 18U - January 1, 2004 and younger
- 17U - January 1, 2005 and younger
- 16U - January 1, 2006 and younger
- 15U - January 1, 2007 and younger
- 14U - January 1, 2008 and younger
- 13U - January 1, 2009 and younger
- 12U - January 1, 2010 and younger
- 11U - January 1, 2011 and younger
- 10U - January 1, 2012 and younger
- 9U - January 1, 2013 and younger
- 8U - January 1, 2014 and younger
- 7U - January 1, 2015 and younger
Age-Group Matrix 2021/22 Season
- U7-U8: 5 players (minimum | 8 players (maximum)
- U9-U10: 7 players (minimum | 12 players (maximum)
- U11-U12: 7 players (minimum | 16 players (maximum)
- U13-U18: 7 players (minimum | 22 players (maximum)
- U19: 7 players (minimum | 22 players (maximum)
Player Release Form
Player Transfer Form
Player Transfer and Release Request Facts
- Player release and transfer requests are processed 6 days from date of submission or upon approval(s) of club(s). Transfers will NOT be processed without approval of ACCEPTING CLUB.
- A “Transfer” is when a player moves from one ASA club to another ASA club within a season. There is no charge directly to the player for a transfer. There is a $10 transfer fee invoiced to the receiving club for each transfer including the difference in tier fee (if any).
- A “Release” is when a player wants to leave their current club without plans for immediate registration at a new club. Once the release is processed, the player no longer holds a current registration and is not insured. There is no charge for a release. However, if the player registers with a new club, the $10 transfer fee applies invoiced to new club along with the difference in tier fee (if any).
- A player can only be registered to one ASA club at a time.
- Requests can be submitted by the player/parent ONLY. · Requests are submitted ONLINE using the transfer or release request link found on the ASA website.
- The link will prompt player/parent to log into their Got Sport player account.
- If player/parent does not know their password, then click on “Forgot password?”
- Clubs cannot deny a player transfer or release request.
- Once the player release/transfer request is processed, players are still bound to financial agreements made with the club upon registration. Parent/player must reach out to the club to obtain information on their outstanding financial obligations.
- Requests are processed by Arizona Soccer Association.
- Players who transfer from one club to another club after November 1st will be ineligible for participation in Arizona Presidents Cup and State Cup for that seasonal year. NOTE: The November 1st transfer deadline does not apply to players registered as in-house/Rec/Tier 4 or to U19 players for State and Presidents Cup