State Cup Key Dates
April 17-19 (Week 1): Group Play
April 24-26 (Week 2) and preceding weekdays: Group Play and Possible Playoffs
May 1-3 (Week 3) and preceding weekdays: Playoffs, FInals, Consolation
POSSIBLE MIDWEEK PLAY DATES IN APRIL TBD
*Payments not received by deadline will incur a $100 Late Fee. Payments not received within 3 days of published deadline will be removed from the event.
**Withdrawal from the event after the deadline will result in complete forfeiture of any fees paid.
Coaches/Parents, please remember the following transfer rules apply
NOVEMBER 1ST TRANSFER POLICY:
Players who transfer from one club to another club after November 1st will be ineligible for participation in both Arizona State Cup (National Championship Series) and Arizona Presidents Cup for that seasonal year. A transfer is defined as the process by which a player changes club affiliation, moving from one club and re-registering to a team within a different club within the same seasonal year.
A maximum of five (5) transfers are allowed for teams which participate in the National Championships Series, known as Arizona State Cup.
There is no limitation on transfers for teams participating in Arizona President's Cup.
The November 1st transfer deadline does not apply to the 19U age group.
About Arizona Youth Soccer State Cup Championships
As one of the two State Tournaments under Arizona Youth Soccer, the US Youth Soccer Arizona State Championships is the most prestigious tournament and showcases the highest level of competitive play within the state at the 12 & Under through 19 & Under age groups. Each year the tournament attracts over 3,000 participants and thousands more spectators and fans. Designed to encourage and honor the elite players, this tournament is structured so that the best team in each age group from each state is determined to advance to the US Youth Soccer Region IV (Far West Regionals) Championships and ultimately the US Youth Soccer National Championships.
State Cup Resources & Important Information
- 12U: $725 Fee
- 13U-18U: $1050 Fee
- *19U: $1050 Fee
Field Layout Spectator Seating
Games may be played on weekday for these ages.
*19U Birth Years: - 2001 and younger
*19U: The November 1st transfer deadline rule doesn't apply to the 19U Division for State Cup. Players that transfer after November 1 can play in the 19U State Cup.
12U-18U: Only teams that participated in Arizona Advanced Leagues (either APL, ASL1, or ASL2) for the 2019-2020 season are eligible to participate in the 2020 Arizona Soccer Association State Cup.
In support of those teams participating in the 2020 Dallas Cup as well as other potential conflicts with ACT or SAT testing, the Cup Committee has decided to schedule weekday games for participants.
State Cup 12U Champion: This age group will participate in Regionals held at Silver Lakes, Norco, CA. More information below in the "2020 Far West Regional Information" section
Traffic Updates and Freeway Closures - ADOT NEWS and WEEKEND FREEWAY TRAVEL ADVISORY
- Copper Sky - 44345 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Maricopa, AZ 85138 | FIELD MAP
- Reach 11 - 2425 E Deer Valley Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85050 | FIELD MAP (No pets, alcohol, staking/spiking of canopies or tents)
- Rose Mofford Sports Complex - 9833 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021 | FIELD MAP
- Tucson Kino Main Complex - 2500 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713 | FIELD MAP
- Tucson Kino North Complex - 2805 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713 | FIELD MAP (no external food/beverage allowed)
- Tucson Kino South Complex - 2343 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ 85713 | FIELD MAP
State Cup Seeding, Brackets, and Draw
2020 Far West Regional Information
- US Youth Web Page: Event Information
- June 8 - June 14, 2020: Norco, CA (For State Cup 12U Champion). CLICK HERE for additional information.
- June 15 - June 21, 2020: Boise, Idaho
- Teams that withdraw from the Far West Regional competition are subject to a fine no less than $2,500 and up $5,500 or more.
- State Cup 12U Champion will participate in Regionals at the Regional Presidents Cup location.
- FIELD MAP LINK
- 2020 FWR Stay to Play Policy LINK
- 2020 FWR Competition Protocols LINK
- 2020 FWR 12U Championship Format and Rules LINK
- Stay to Play Policy LINK
- 2020 Hotel LINK
2020 US Youth Soccer National Championships
- July 20 - July 26, 2020: Overland Park, Kansas
2021 Far West Regional Information
- June 21 - June 27, 2020: Boise, Idaho
2021 US Youth Soccer National Championships
- July 20 - July 25, 2021: Phoenix, AZ
2019 State Cup
2019 Event Communications:
4/11/2019 TOP SOCCER WELCOME LETTER PASS IT ON FLYER Reminder on WildCards
4/8/2019 Weekday games and Field Maps
4/5/2019 VIDEO POLICY
4/2/2019 FINAL Schedule
4/1/2019 Coach List Positive Coaching Alliance MEMO
3/28/2019 Draw, Seeding, Groups, Schedule
3/25/2019 Communication on Pass it On
3/9/2019 3/9/2019 pt 2
2019 Far West Regional Information
FWR BOISE SCHEDULE Knockout Rounds
FARWEST Regional Championships 2019 Wildcard Matrix - Boise
US YOUTH SOCCER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES FWR Entry Recap by State
Arizona Boys 16U and Girls 12U will be granted a Wildcard entry to the Far West Regional Championships. That means the Winner of the Boys 16U and Girls 12U State Championship will advance as well as the Finalist (as the Wildcard). Note that if the Champion of the USYS Regional League Desert Conference also wins the Arizona State Cup, that team is going as the State Cup Champion and the Desert Conference spot is given to the DC 2nd place finisher. IF this were to occur for an age group with the wildcard such as the 16U, the Finalist of the Arizona State Cup would attend as the Wildcard. The 12U event is held in conjunction with the West President's Cup Regionals in Norco, CA. See the President's Cup web page for more information.